Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to the Blog and Some Dolls.

Hello! After a series false starts I am determined to give this blogging caper a go.

What's been happening in this neck of the woods?

So much!

Boy 1 - now also going by the title of Biggest Brother, has started school. Twice actually. Apparently we do false starts with school choices also, and so Boy 1 got to do Day One of Prep and The Beginning of his School Career twice. Choice number 2 seems to have hit the mark though.

Boy 2 - also known as Big Brother, well, he's 2.5. Obviously this involves a lot of change, generally from one moment to the next and in the form of an unpredictable temperament and inexplicable points of obstinacy.
Adelaide 152
Their additional titles - yes, we now have Little Sister. Also known as Shnooksy Woo, Boody Woo, Wooster and other improvised pet names. Little Shnooksy Woo is now 4 months old.
Adelaide 775

Oh, did I mention the major renovations, involving no kitchen through the newborn period, with some features of the kitchen still in progress, including a working stovetop?
Adelaide 204
Well, never mind that.

My latest craft bandwagon Waldorf Dolls. Oh my, I love them. Love them with an obsessive, I must make make make them, and lie awake at night turning design problems over in my mind. Like feet. My perfect Waldorf doll will not have club feet.

bunny and monkey 045
Anyway, what's better than a craft you can knit and sew and buy lot of yarns and fabrics (dolls need nice clothes too you know) and crafty books for, oh and learn loads of new skills (like crochet), and maybe buy a new camera so my pictures in my new Flickr account, where I have also joined crafty, doll-making type groups, well, so those pictures there look really really good!

Yes!

1 comment: